Duration and Purpose:
The Workshop consists of two consecutive 1/2 days online via Zoom and it has the purpose of Developing Practical skills for consultants that work in the field of Organizational Development and Transformation, to better serve their clients and partners.
- Culture, Organizational and National Culture – between Practicality and a buzz-concept
- Insights into System Theory – Culture and the Individual Personality
- Organizational Culture used Practically vs. Theoretically
- A structure to map and diagnose the Corporate Culture of any Company and Organization, with many brief case studies on companies operating in many industries with various challanges
- One Case Study analyzed in detail
350 eur per person (+9.5% if via Paypal)
Next Session: 2nd and 3rd of March 2022 – 13:00 CET (Berlin time)
Due to limited seats, we reserve the possibility to ask any of the participants to book a seat in a future session. The seats will be offered in a first come first served manner.