This service is for managers that want to improve a particular process. If you answer yes to any of the following statements, this service might be for your organization:
- You feel that some people waste too much time in carring out their process based tasks.
- You feel that there is too much bureaucracy in a particular process.
- You feel that there are too many people working in a particular process and the organization is wasting money.
- You feel that a particular process takes too much time from your team.
The service consists of:
- measuring the process,
- identifying the bottlenecks,
- identifying the deadtimes,
- identifying the waste
- optimising the process in order to reduce the bottlenecks, deadtimes and waste
- install a tracking system to ensure the process is improved in th elong run
- train all the participants to the process to work acording to the optimized process
Examples of Process Optimizations:
- reducing the downtime between the production of different products on a packaging line
- reducing the maintenance time on a continuous production process
- improving the way the operators work on the production line in order to save 8 human hours
- improving the way a material transaction process is done in order to eliminate unnecessary steps and simplify it
The price consists of a flat fee and a % of the saving it brings to the organization.Copyright secured by Digiprove © 2021 George Lupascu-Pruna