When to use this service?
This service is most useful when you’re in a tough negotiation that seems to be stuck regardless of your very good intentions for both sides. This usually happens when negotiating with professionals from other countries, but it is not excluding personality differences or other group differences.
Some of the signals that the communication might get stuck are:
- unexpected things happened from the other side after your last “agreement”
- the silence from the other side is unusual and uncomfortable
- you’re thinking to drop the whole deal
- or, the other side seems too arrogant, too pushy, unreasonable, not serious enough.
- even unworthy to be trusted (which in reality is rarely the case – just our perception and our surroundings might be wrongly triggering us to feel like that)
How does it work?
We use our in-depth knowledge of human understanding and their cultural behaviors under pressure. We evaluate the context of the whole situation and offer several root causes along with variants to exit the situation in a favorable way for both sides.
We can join the next round of live (virtual) negotiations or we might follow the progress from a distance, whichever is more appropriate for our partner and their particular situation.
Pricing, Time, and Effort:
The price depends on the urgency, the complexity, and the time already spent in the dysfunctional negotiation. It starts from €250 per hour. Monthly packages can be agreed upon.
Long-term partners get discounted prices for appreciating our skills in the long run.